In January 2014 the Toowoomba Chronicle ran an article on what corporate managers get up to on their weekend. I had the honour of being the cover model for the Weekend lift-out.
Archives: TV and Radio
Matt talking fixed gear bicycles and all things hipster on The ABC’s The Drum program.
Matt joins broadcaster Indira Naidoo and historian Marilyn Lake on ABC 774 Melbourne’s The Conversation Hour program and talks hipsters, tattoos and pop culture.
ABC Radio National interview with Matt about his new book HipsterMattic
Radio Adelaide Breakfast interview with Tim Brunero
SYN FM Melbourne breakfast interview
Archives: Magazines and Newspapers and Online Stuff
- Pedestrian TV: What I learned about hipsters interview
- Pedestrian TV: HipsterMattic chapter one Extract
- Booktopia: Five facetious questions
- Booktopia: Ten terrifying questions
- The Punch: In my day we had a war to protest about